Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Do It

Find a Way & Make it Happen

I'm finding my way and I'm doing my thing. I get alot of "Oh no she didn'ts" but thats perfectly okay with me. Stopping to think about it only prohibts the growth of all the wonderful seeds I have planted in my dreams. Now don't get me wrong, its not like you can go about life floating on a cloud and think that you will never hear the negatives....this is most definitely not the case, but when it comes down to it, I'm going to do what I want. For life to get good, you must get going on life.

Surround yourself with positive people that will add value to your life, not devalue who you are. It is okay to be happy. It is just fine to forget and move on from people and things that take away from that happiness. It is okay to just GO FOR IT. People tell me everyday that maybe I'm a little ahead of myself, that maybe I should slow down, and that maybe I am reaching a bit much. My answer to that? Compared to what?! Opinion is wasted, money is nothing, and judgement is jealousy. Noone else is in my mind, is living my life, and therefore noone is anyone to question my choices.

Sometimes you have to realize that in order to live your life, you must own your life. No matter the obstacle, all shall be overcome. Everything in its place & everything in it's time.
-xoxo Katrina M.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment