Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quality over Quantity

 I found myself today trying to comprehend what had just happened. Completely exhausted from the night before, but just a little too happy to care, I tried so desperately to sort through my thoughts and place each and every feeling, yet none of it mattered. All I knew was that I was moving toward wonderful things. Amongst the laughter and friends, somehow a part of my world was changed last night. A passion was sparked that had been missing in my life, something inside me was alive again.  While I can't quite put it into words just yet, I know that this was just the beginning......

 Life doesn't always give you time to catch up. Some days you wake up with the realization that you may have had a little "too much fun" the night before, yet still have to work all day. That's life for you. There are no rules as to when and how things happen, just a reaction. Enjoy the moments life gives you and the people you meet. After all in the end it is the quality of a life lived over the quantity.
-xoxo Katrina M.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment