Sunday, February 13, 2011

Live Truely

   To be one's self is without a doubt one of the best opportunities someone has at living life fully. We are only given one chance in this life, live it truly.

    Recently after a major life change, someone asked me what had happened, expecting me to pour my heart out in an attempt to heal a hurt, yet this was the last thing on my mind. The only response I had was "I'm doing what I need to do for me." Somehow those words flowed ever so naturally, without need for any explanation. As I sat looking at my life through the eyes of an open heart, I couldn't help but admire the journey that had brought me to where I was. Sitting there with nothing more but a dream in mind, and a wealth of happiness to share, I knew I was ready for whatever life had in store for me. While I could sit so comfortable in this uncertainty of where my journey was taking me , a year ago I could have not truthfully committed myself to the previous statement. It takes time, it takes failure, it takes success, and a you can bet that it takes a whole lot of faith to allow good things in. We make plans while God laughs. To realize this is to know that....

Life doesn't take the time to wait for us
but if you are smart you will take the time
to experience what it has bestowed upon you.
-xoxo Katrina M.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment