Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wishful Living

Breathe, now Feel it and Be it.

Now I'm not saying I regret the choices I have made, but I do want something more. I feel like I just may be on the brink of something great, yet I'm just not there yet.

I am a firm believer that when it is right, you just know it. The moment it feels forced or not like the feeling I envisioned in my head, I get this insatiable urge to bolt. Sometimes it is just like that.  What can I say, I know what I want and I know when something is off. However I do believe that this does sometimes keep me perfectly safe in my own little world, when in all honestly talking the risk may just be the better reward.

I could write until the sun comes up everyday open and honestly about how I feel. When it comes to how I live my life though, I have no clue where I'm at half the time and tend to keep myself...well to myself.

Maybe, just maybe, this will be the year I challenge myself. This will be a year for growth and discovery. After all, how many "what ifs" does it take to experience an "I did it?"

The sun will rise tomorrow as it did today, allowing with it another breath to take. Every memory that brought me to where I am will help me to take the chances I let go of before. Everyday is a new opportunity to be an active participant in this life

There is a first time for everything
....I plan on this being mine...


"She turned her can'ts into cans
and her dreams into plans."
-xoxo Katrina M. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment