Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I'm doing this Month

Hello Sunshines :)

     Hope you all have been having a wonderful start to the new year! I know that mine has been flying by thus far, which has been just fine and dandy, but at the moment I feel like I am running the dreadmill of the daily grind at full speed. So this month, I am changing things up.

Each month I plan on setting goals and trying my best to meet them.  These goals are mainly going to be for working towards a better quality of life.

This month my main goals are to relax a little more, and stress a little less. I also am trying to eat less processed foods and have more locally grown wholesome eats.

Giving up errands to spend the day fishing?

4am wake up calls may not seem relaxing by the look on my face ha but trust me those 8 glorious hours at the lake were exactly what I needed.
(case in point Vvvv)
(enter my apologies toward vegetarians and vegans alike)

Oh and please do not let me forget the simple pleasures of fresh, organic & locally grown veggies from the saturday farmers market by the casa.
The freshest and most delicious broccoli I have ever tasted.

Simple & beautiful.

I have a great feeling about 2011 and what it holds for me. This year I am slowing down, finding my balance and enjoying what is at my fingertips.

Slow down enough to appreciate your blessings
yet never quit moving towards your dreams.

Until next time....
xoxo Katrina M.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment